|[Welcome! :: This page]|
- This site is for our family and researchers, but we like visitors, too.
- This website is maintained for our family members and other genealogy researchers that may have common interests. As our family has spread itself to the four corners of the world, we have looked for ways to keep in touch with each other, and the Internet has provided us one such means. Think of this as our online home.
- If you are here as a guest, please behave like one.
- Posting a website is an open invitation to the world to visit our site. We're hoping family and friends will come and visit often, but we realize we may be visited by friends we haven't met yet. These guidelines should help you understand how to behave while you are here. At my house, guests are treated pretty well. Stop behaving like a guest, and you will be asked to leave.
- While we are sharing this information with you, some information is still private.
- We all need our privacy. Every attempt is made to protect that privacy on this website and anywhere we are found on the web. We do not provide detailed information about living family members, we do not share email or other contact information gathered here. If you want to know more, email the webmaster (email@example.com), and I will forward your request to the individual, who will then make their own decision to act on the request.
- Don't take anything that doesn't belong to you.
- In other words: Give credit where credit is due. We have worked hard to compile this information, and in instances where someone else contributed to our efforts, we give them credit and provide links to their websites for the actual content, if available. We also use a convention on our site - if a link refers you to work that someone else has done, it will open in a new browser window - an indication that the work is not ours.
Last modified on 2005/10/1 by skenow